Find your local BPG inspection team members.
Thank you for considering me as your home inspector. My goal is to find any issues or potential issues with your home that will be an added expense or cause for concern. Your home inspection should not be a scary process and should end with you being informed of every aspect of your new home.
I am a veteran of 22 years of honorable military service where I performed many different types of inspections. I inspected everything from the smallest details of uniforms to performing complex week long command inspections. The military taught me numerous traits that are beneficial to inspecting your home; punctuality, professionalism, attention to detail, proper documentation, respect and how to tell the difference between a minor issue and a major concern.
With me as your home inspector you’re going to get:
- A highly detailed report delivered in 12 to 24 hours that will contain a great deal of pictures with easy to understand explanations.
- A thorough inspection of the roof, structure, foundation, exterior, heater, AC, plumbing and electrical.
- A high standard of professionalism and knowledge. I am a graduate of Michael Casey and Associates Home Inspection Course (education is approved by California Real Estate Inspection Association and American Society of Home Inspectors) and completed an additional 100 hours of field training. I use the latest tools in infrared imagery and moisture detection to assist in providing the best inspection possible.
- Superior Service Guarantee.
- 90-Day Major Component Guarantee.
- Extended advice for as long as you own the home with direct access to me 7 days a week.
I encourage you to be present at the inspection and ask as many questions as you desire. I will take you on a guided tour highlighting key findings and identifying important details about your new home.
I am a California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) Member and Infrared Certified.
I look forward to meeting and helping
you with your new home.
Mark Kirkland was wonderful!
Mark goes above and beyond for our clients. He is a true professional!
Mark is the best!
Mark Kirkland is the best!
Mark is always great!
Mark Kirkland is the only inspector I ever use. He is thorough, explains to the clients, and responds to questions after the inspection. He does a great job and helps me and my clients.
Excellent Job, Mark was very thorough, and he articulates the results to the consumer and how it may impact him/her. As it goes right now, I had other inspectors service my buyer clients, from now on BPG all the way
Mark is always great!
Mark is my go-to guy! He is great!
Mark was Great. Very personable, and professional.
Mark was great!
Mark was very knowledgeable, helpful and explained everything well to all of us.
Mark Kirkland is excellent!
I have only used Mark Kirkland for inspections and all my ratings in this survey apply to him.
Mark has done many inspections for our team and we've always received the most professional and comprehensive service. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Once again Mark Kirkland was amazing. His attention to detail is reassuring and his feedback is given in a way anyone can understand. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an inspection.